If you have passed USMLE Step 2 CS and graduated then there is a job for you in Illinois. The job is posted by USMLE Success Academy in Schaumburg, IL. The starting salary is is $55,000. The following is what was posted:
The USMLE Success Academy is seeking a full-time instructor for its USMLE Step 2 CS Live Preparation Program. The successful applicant(s) must hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree or equivalent and must have passed the following USMLE examinations: Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS.
Job duties include:
– Organizing and executing a live, in-class educational program
– Educating students on the foundations of successfully navigating the Step 2 CS
– Exploring a variety of clinical encounters, while also acting as patient and discussing each encounter
– Providing feedback to students based on strengths and weaknesses
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
– Leadership skills and the ability to work independently
– An outgoing personality
– A passion to work with students
– Is self-motivated
– Ability to follow directions and take/use constructive feedback for self-improvement
This is a perfect opportunity for those who have graduated medical school and waiting for residency.
Their website is USMLESuccess.net. They are located at 1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 555, Schaumburg, Illinois 60173. You can contact them through their online form.