I found PDI videos for those who are getting ready to go into clinicals. I’m taking PDI class right now in MD4 and the video below covers what we are currently discussing in class. These videos are very helpful because there are so many students in class and the instructor cannot give attention to all of us.
Topics Covered – Palpation of the Back
– Costal Vertebral Tenderness
– Posterior Chest Excursion
– Speaking “99” to feel the Vibration for tactile fremitus
– Percussion: Tympani, Resonance, Dullness, Flatness
– Auscultation/Inspections of the Lungs